Date(s) - 09/14/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey Hotel
Together with the PA Department of Community and Economic Development, we are again hosting the representatives from Pennsylvania’s 15 overseas trade offices for our annual Bringing the World to PA! event.
Companies from the southcentral region will have the opportunity to schedule individual appointments with the trade office representatives and discuss their international business expansion.
Additional networking opportunities are available during the luncheon program.
Meeting with the Reps
Meetings with the Authorized Trade Representatives will take place in the morning (beginning at 8:00am, ending at 12:00pm) and in the afternoon (beginning at 1:30pm, ending at 5:00pm). Each appointment is 30 minutes long.
Please know that meetings are arranged on a first come, first serve basis and that you can always arrange to schedule a Skype or phone call for another time.
Meet the Team:
• Angela Foley, Australia & New Zealand
• Nancy Ward, Canada
• Pavlina Becvarova, Central & Eastern Europe (Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine)
• Nik Snyder, China
• Franziska Wegerich, Germany (Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland)
• Supriya Kanetkar, India
• Steve Shin, Korea
• Seth Vogelman, Middle East Region (Israel, Egypt, Greece, Jordan, Turkey)
• Lorena Ozuna, Mexico
• Henk-Jan Broeksma. Netherlands and Belgium
• Wiam Alwazir, Saudi Arabia
• May Abrera, Singapore (Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia & Thailand)
• Irene Tsai & Amy Pan, Taiwan
• Arshi Shaikh, United Arab Emirates (Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE)
• Martin Lewis, United Kingdom (Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom)
Free Services Provided by the PA Overseas Trade Offices Include:
• Market and competitive intelligence
• Identification of overseas partners, agents or distributors; pre-screened per company’s criteria.
• Regulatory information on products, tariffs, and duty rates
• Foreign company background checks to ensure legitimacy
• Logistical issues such as in-country transportation and arrangement of appointments with potential customers or distributors
• Trade show support
• And more!
Join us for a buffet style lunch and a dessert reception from noon to 1:30 pm and network with the overseas trade office representatives, local manufacturers and our event sponsors.
“Bringing the World to PA!” is funded in part by DCED’s Office of International Business Development.
Thank you to the following sponsors (to date) for their contributions!
Sponsor opportunities continue to be available:
Bringing the World to PA sponsorship and exhibitor form 2017
Silver Level Sponsors
Bronze Level Sponsors
Please read this carefully…
- Early registration is recommended since the limited one-on-one meetings are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is required.
- Manufacturers and service firms from the following counties are invited to attend: Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, and York.
- Please note in the “comments” section (1) the offices you wish to meet with in order of importance, and (2) if you have a morning or afternoon appointment preference.
To register via mail or fax, please download the registration form:
Bringing the World to PA Registration 2017
Bookings are closed for this event.