Date(s) - 06/07/2022 - 06/08/2022
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Learn how to provide accurate data and avoid costly penalties and seizures.
This export compliance webinar is a two-day program bringing together experts from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Industry and Security, and the Mid-Atlantic District Export Council to provide training on export filing requirements.
All of those who are involved in the export process should plan to attend this invaluable event:
- U.S. Principal Parties in Interest (USPPI), including Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Export Compliance Managers
- Freight Forwarders
- Exporting Carriers
- U.S. Customs Brokers
- Compliance Software Providers
This is a virtual event. Instructions for participation will be provided to registrants in a separate email.
PRICE: $95/person; Discount available for multiple attendees from one company.
Dates: June 7th and 8th, 2022
Time: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm EDT on each day
- Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR), including filing requirements of the FTR
- How to classify your commodities & Schedule B classification requirements
- Overview of the ACE platform, including AESDirect and Export Report
- Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) regulatory compliance and updates
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliance and updates
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions programs overview