Date(s) - 04/13/2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Commercial Documentation for Exports
Presented by Southern Alleghenies Planning & Development Commission
and Team Worldwide
April 13, 2022
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
There are several documents that may be required for an international shipment. Some an exporter may be familiar while others may be less common. Some will be country requirements, some related to the commodity being exported and others required by the buyer. This program will cover how an exporter can be sure they are provided what is needed for export and entry into the destination country.
HOW WILL PARTICIPANTS BENEFIT?
The program will cover:
- How to determine what documents are required
- What is a commercial invoice vs a proforma invoice?
- What is a Packing List and what should it include?
- When and what type of certificate of origin may be required
- What is a Dock Receipt, who completes its and when is it required?
- What is a Certificate of Free Sale?
- Insurance certificates
- Elements of each of the above
And much more.
This virtual event is available at no cost to Pennsylvania based companies.