Date(s) - 06/13/2023
9:00 am - 10:30 am
The presentation aims to help local Pennsylvania companies to:
- Identify foreign currency risk, even when your payables and/or receivables generated abroad are denominated in U.S. dollars.
- Manage the conversation with foreign suppliers about local currency invoicing
- Improve your competitive position with overseas clients
- Design a risk management process that fits your company’s financial risk profile
- Understand the most common currency risk management strategies
Meet the Presenter:
JC Fernandez-Seoane, Director of Foreign Exchange, WSFS Bank.
His main goal at WSFS is to design and deliver foreign exchange risk management solutions to the Bank’s Clients. JC has always worked for international banks in the foreign exchange and financial derivatives markets, first in Europe (London, Paris and Madrid), and later in New York City. JC received a master’s degree in international economics from Sciences-Po in Paris, an Executive MBA from London Business School in the UK,
and a master’s degree in Extension Studies from Harvard University.
Cost: Free for Association & World Trade Center Members (use Association Member Free selection), $15 for Non-Members