Date(s) - 03/22/2016
8:30 am - 11:30 am
The Doing Business in Eurasia seminar will address emerging business opportunities for foreign companies and discuss legal and regulatory environment in Eurasian countries, including Eurasian Economic Union and Eastern Europe. Particular attention will be given to country-members of the Eurasian Economic Union that was formally established on January 1, 2015 and has become a rapidly expanding market covering more than 183 million people.
The seminar will also present recent developments in Russia, Belarus, and devote special attention to business environment of Kazakhstan, which became the newest member of the World Trade Organization on November 30, 2015.
Introducing the Panel of Speakers:
- Ulf Schneider, Founder and Managing Partner, SCHNEIDER GROUP – Moscow, Russia
- Siarhei Nahorny, Senior Counselor, Trade & Economic Affairs, Embassy of Belarus in the U.S. – Washington, DC, USA
- Elena Liaskovskai, Director, International Tax Desk – Central & Eastern Europe & Russia, PwC – New York, NY, USA
- Jonathan Nelms, Partner, Baker & McKenzie – Washington, DC, USA
- James Thomas, Assistant Vice President, Sales & Marketing, ASTM International – West Conshohocken, PA, USA
This seminar is part of a series provided across the region by MAEBC/MARBC and SCHNEIDER GROUP.
Bookings are closed for this event.