Date(s) - 06/23/2022
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Join the Export-Import Bank of the United States, the University of Pittsburgh’s SBDC, and the U.S. Commercial Service for an engaging webinar on how Export Credit Insurance allows U.S. exporters to mitigate the risk of non-payment while still offering international buyers competitive payment terms.
Safely expanding your export sales could be easier than you realize. Our speakers will provide a practical approach to leveraging export credit insurance that will not only protect your foreign accounts receivable but will also allow you to win new export clients. An in-force export credit insurance policy streamlines export transactions for both you and your foreign buyer by allowing US companies of all sizes to safely offer open account terms of sale, rather than requiring cash in advance or relying on cumbersome letters of credit to guarantee payment.
Speakers will include:
- Brent Rondon – University of Pittsburgh SBDC
- Aerek Stephens – EXIM Bank
- Steven Murray – U.S. Commercial Service, Pittsburgh
- Kimberly Kelly – President, Trade Credit Specialty. Export Credit Insurance Broker
- Jenny Norris – Meridian Finance, Export Credit Insurance Broker
- Tony Ceballos – U.S. Commercial Service, Philadelphia
Contact Brent Rondon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-624-2290