Date(s) - 11/14/2016
9:00 am - 1:30 pm
DoubleTree by Hilton
You Will Learn How To:
- Increase your bottom line by selling into new markets and to larger buyers with confidence
- Use risk mitigation tools from your bank, such as export letters of credit, documentary collections, and foreign exchange
- Offer competitive financing rates to your customers to help close the sale
- Utilize low-cost export credit insurance to protect against buyer non-payment, insure foreign receivables, minimize risk, and offer extended credit terms to your buyers
- Obtain working capital loans with U.S. government backing to provide capital for inventory, hiring, and performance bonds to support export sales orders and free up needed capital
Who Should Attend?: CEOs, CFOs, international marketing managers
Why Should I Attend?:
- To connect with the attending speakers, finance lenders, and other financial experts.
- To get the answers to your specific export finance questions!
Fulton International Group
Matt Blyth, Vice President
Fulton International Group provides customized risk management consulting and banking services for local corporations involved in importing and exporting.
Services: Foreign Exchange Risk Management Products and Consulting, Import and Export Letters of Credit, International Wire Transfers, Foreign Currency Orders, among others.
Securitas Global Risk Solutions
Kirk Elken, Partner
Securitas is a specialty insurance broker focused on developing solutions to mitigate credit risk, which helps clients achieve financial goals and protect their businesses from unexpected credit losses.
Services: Trade Credit Insurance, Political Risk Insurance, Capital Solutions
Small Business Administration
Bob Elsas, Regional Manager, Export Solutions
SBA has an array of trade finance services specifically designed to help small and medium-sized enterprises expand or develop export markets, including military goods and a no U.S. content rule.
Programs: Export Working Capital Loan Guarantees, International Trade Loans, Export Express
Aérek Stephens, Export Finance Manager
The EXIM Bank is an independent federal agency that fills gaps in private export finance in order to bolster U.S. job growth at no cost to American taxpayers. EXIM provides trade financing solutions to empower exporters of U.S. goods and services.
Programs: Export Credit Insurance, Working Capital Guarantees, Guarantees of Commercial Loans to Foreign Buyers
Registration includes light breakfast, a buffet lunch, & refreshments.
Bookings are closed for this event.