Date(s) - 01/29/2019
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Cork Factory Hotel
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW DATE!
Start the new year on a right note by making sure your international orders are processed correctly, efficiently, and in compliance with all regulations. This seminar provides a comprehensive overview of an export transaction from initial order to final delivery.
Topics that will be covered:
- Commercial Terms/INCO Terms 2010: Background on INCOTERMS, incorporation within the international sale contract, definitions and review of elements
- Commercial and Legal Documents: Pro forma invoice, commercial invoice, packing list, country specific documents, certificates of origin, consular documents and more
- Customs Related Exports: Immediate exportation, transportation & exportation entry, ATA carnet, TIB cancellations, and duty drawback
- Shipper’s Declaration/ AES-EEI Filing: Requirements for filing with AES, USPPI and routed export transaction rules, proper preparation, exemptions, and methods of filing
- Classification under Harmonized Tariff Systems: Structure of the Schedule B, General Rules of Interpretation, numbering structure and nomenclature
- Transportation and Freight Rates: Modes of transport, inland freight, air, ocean, multi-modal, types of transport documents, coordination of documents & cargo, and certificates of insurance
About our Presenter:
Bob Imbriani, Executive Vice President, International for Team Worldwide, has been in the international/domestic transportation and logistics field for over four decades. Mr. Imbriani is a well-known speaker and educator in the areas of trade compliance, contract negations, transportation, logistic/supply chain solutions, customs brokerage, trade development and financial services. He is also an adjunct professor at Baruch College and Pace University in New York.
Full day seminar cost includes hot breakfast, catered lunch, seminar materials and certificates of completion.
Download the Seminar Announcement
Discounted Rates Available to Qualifying Companies
If you are a small or medium sized PA company, and have an exportable product or service, we can offer you a discounted rate of $65.00 per person for up to 2 participants through funding provided by the PA Department of Community and Economic Development and the US Small Business Administration, under the STEP program.
In order to qualify, a company must meet the U.S. Small Business Administration’s definition of an Eligible Small Business Concern, which is defined as an entity that:
– Is organized or incorporated in the United States;
– Is operating in the United States;
– Meets the applicable industry-based small business size standards
The following three forms need to be completed and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEP Client Application Form
- Certification Regarding Debarment
- Self-Representation Regarding Eligible Small Business Concern
Bookings are closed for this event.