Date(s) - 06/18/2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement will enter into force on July 1, 2020. This complimentary webinar will provide participants with a solid understanding of the principles of the USMCA and the ability to establish an effective compliance program.
Without a thorough knowledge of the trade agreement changes, companies may encounter delays, lost opportunities, and additional expenses due to compliance issues.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Increase the competitiveness of your product by lowering the cost to your foreign customers
- Understand what industries are most affected
- Learn the differences between NAFTA and USMCA
- Learn how to determine eligibility
- How does it affect Mexico vs Canada?
- Navigate with ease through source materials
- What has changed regarding certificates of origin?
- Understand and comply with all record-keeping requirements
- Learn how to receive preferential duty treatments for your exports/imports
- Employ regional value content to determine eligibility when RVC is an option
- Designating intermediate materials when employing RVC to assist in determining eligibility
Bob Imbriani has been in the transportation and logistics field for over four decades. He has held positions with major U.S. Customs brokers and freight forwarders and is currently Executive Vice President, International for Team Worldwide. Mr. Imbriani is a well-known speaker and educator in the areas of trade compliance, contract negations, transportation, logistic/supply chain solutions, customs brokerage, trade development and financial services. He is an adjunct professor in these areas at Baruch College and Pace University in New York.
There is no fee for this event, but please register, so that we can send you the login information.
Bookings are closed for this event.