Date(s) - 03/28/2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Harrisburg Chamber of Commerce
Learn about emerging business opportunities for US companies from our panel of presenters. This seminar will also address the legal, financial and regulatory environment in Eurasian countries, including the Eurasian Economic Union and Eastern Europe. Particular attention will be given to recent developments in Russia, Belarus, and the business environment of Kazakhstan, which became the newest member of the World Trade Organization.
Introducing the Panel of Speakers:
- Arseniy Korniliev, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA
- Siarhei Nahorny, Senior Counselor, Trade & Economic Affairs, Embassy of Belarus in the U.S.
- Stella Dzhantukhanova, Director, International Tax / ICE Russia and CIS, Deloitte – New York, NY
- Olesya Galkova, Managing Partner and Russel Waters, Partner, Waters OAG—Moscow, Russia
- Paul Kotrotsios, Founder and Publisher, Hellenic News of America
- Robert Elsas, Regional Manager, Office of International Trade, U.S. Small Business Administration
- US Department of Commerce, Washington, DC (invited)
This seminar is part of a series offered across the Mid-Atlantic region by the Mid-Atlantic Eurasia Business Council
The event is co- hosted by: Thank you to our sponsor:
Thank you to our event partners: