Date(s) - 09/18/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Together with the Office of International Business Development, we are hosting the representatives from Pennsylvania’s 15 overseas trade offices for our annual Bringing the World to PA! event.
Companies from the southcentral region will have the opportunity to schedule individual appointments with the trade office representatives and discuss their international business expansion.
Additional networking opportunities are available during the luncheon program.
Meeting with the Reps
Meetings with the Authorized Trade Representatives will take place in the morning (beginning at 9:00 AM, ending at 11:30 PM) and in the afternoon (beginning at 1:30 PM, ending at 5:00 PM). Each appointment is 30 minutes long.
Please know that meetings are arranged on a first come, first serve basis and that you can always arrange to schedule a Skype or phone call for another time.
Overseas Trade Offices:
• Arab Gulf (includes Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE)
• Central & Eastern Europe (includes Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine)
• Germany (includes Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland)
• Netherlands and Belgium
• Saudi Arabia
• Singapore (includes Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia & Thailand)
• United Kingdom (includes Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom)
Free Services Provided by the PA Overseas Trade Offices Include:
• Market and competitive intelligence
• Identification of overseas partners, agents or distributors; pre-screened per company’s criteria.
• Regulatory information on products, tariffs, and duty rates
• Foreign company background checks to ensure legitimacy
• Logistical issues such as in-country transportation and arrangement of appointments with potential customers or distributors
• Trade show support
• And more!
9:00 AM: Morning Registration & Meetings with Trade Representatives
12:00 PM: Luncheon Discussion & Buffet Lunch with Trade Representatives
1:30 PM: Afternoon Registration & Meetings with Trade Representatives
Join us for a buffet style lunch at noon to 1:30 pm and network with the overseas trade office representatives, local companies and our event sponsors.
“Bringing the World to PA!” is funded in part by DCED’s Office of International Business Development
Sponsor opportunities are available:
Bringing the World to PA sponsorship form 2019
Thank you to the following sponsors (to date) for their contributions!
Silver Level Sponsors
Bronze Level Sponsors
Please read this carefully…
- Early registration is recommended since the limited one-on-one meetings are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is required.
- Manufacturers and service firms from the following counties are invited to attend: Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, and York.
- Please note in the “comments” section (1) the offices you wish to meet with in order of importance, and (2) if you have a morning or afternoon appointment preference.
To register via mail or fax, please download the registration form:
Download Bringing the World to PA Flyer and Registration Form 2019
Mark your calendars!