Date(s) - 09/19/2016
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Together with the PA Department of Community and Economic Development, we are again hosting the representatives from Pennsylvania’s overseas trade offices for our annual Bringing the World to PA! event.
Companies from the southcentral region will have the opportunity to schedule individual appointments with the trade office representatives and discuss their international business expansion.
Meeting with the Reps
Meetings with the Authorized Trade Representatives will take place in the morning (beginning at 8:30am, ending at 12:00pm) and in the afternoon (beginning at 1:00pm, ending at 3:30pm). Each appointment is 30 minutes long.
Please know that meetings are arranged on a first come, first serve basis and that you can always arrange to schedule a Skype or phone call for another time.
• Australia & New Zealand
Canada BOOKED (Contact us to arrange for a Skype/Phone call)
• Central & Eastern Europe (Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine)
• Germany (Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland)
• Middle East Region (Israel, Egypt, Greece, Jordan, Turkey)
Mexico BOOKED (Contact us to arrange for a Skype/Phone call)
• Netherlands and Belgium
• Saudi Arabia
• Singapore (Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, & Thailand)
• United Kingdom (Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom)
* Please note that the original announcement included the Arab Gulf office. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we were just told that their office is no longer able to attend on September 19.
Free Services Include:
• Market and competitive intelligence
• Identification of overseas partners, agents or distributors; pre-screened per company’s criteria.
• Regulatory information on products, tariffs, and duty rates
• Foreign company background checks to ensure legitimacy
• Logistical issues such as in-country transportation and arrangement of appointments with potential customers or distributors
• Trade show support
• And more!
“Bringing the World to PA!” is funded in part by DCED’s Office of International Business Development.
Thank you to the following sponsors (to date) for their contributions! Sponsor opportunities continue to be available. Click here to download the sponsorship form.
Gold Level Sponsors
2 sponsorships available
2 sponsorships available
Bronze Level Sponsors
1 sponsorship available
Please read this carefully…
- There is no cost to attend, thanks to our event sponsors.
- Early registration is recommended since the limited one-on-one meetings are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is required due to the security needs of the Governor’s Residence.
- Manufacturers and service firms from the following counties are invited to attend: Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, and York.
- Please note in the “comments” section (1) the offices you wish to meet with in order of importance, and (2) if you have a morning or afternoon appointment preference.
Bookings are closed for this event.