Date(s) - 06/26/2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
In close partnership with Pennsylvania’s Authorized Trade Representative located in the Netherlands, the World Trade Center Harrisburg and the Northwest Commission are pleased to offer this free webinar.
The use of social media has increased exponentially in the past few months. LinkedIn is not an exception. In the past weeks, the amount of messages between users on LinkedIn has increased by over 55%. As a result, online business communities are very suitable for generating B2B sales contacts abroad, using a targeted 1-on-1 approach.
Depending on the industry, 25% of your online contact requests will get accepted. Of that 25%, 20% will be interested in getting to know more about you or your product or service. Only using cold calling for sales is outdated, a mixed approach of both online and offline is where true sales shines!
This webinar will provide the following insights:
- How to position yourself online professionally
- How to define a lead? Determine your go-to-market strategy
- Create your own lead list in an instant
- Online messaging: not only what you tell them, but how you tell them
- How to take intercultural differences into account in an online environment